Social Media Sites
Shout outs, Thank yous, and Admin notes
- Thanks to Erin from the Mommy Needs Yarn podcast for the sort of shout out (she just mentioned me cause I posted an introduction in her Ravelry group).
- I just wanted to say thank you and hi to our group members…
The Knitting Game
Book of the Month
The winner of second round of voting for March 2012 TKG is…..
Lattice Ribbed Hat with79% of the vote.
This Week’s Patterns
For round 3 of March 2012’s knitting game the contestants will be:
- Cast your vote here
- Voting for round 3 will close at 3 PM EST on Thursday, 16 February 2012
The Other Stuff
- No More Tear Toe-up Socks from Erin Walsh from the Mommy Needs Yarn Podcast – Starting on the heel
- Basic Gloves for Dad – just the thumb and end weaving.
- Fingerless and Convertible Gloves for me – I’m just going to knit gloves instead
- 10 in 2010 Shawl knit with Madelinetosh Prairie in the Baltic colorway. I also have Oxblood and Byzantine
- Nothing for this week
On the bobbin
- Nothing right now… saving my spinning for this weekend’s virtual spin in.
In a Hank
- 100% Corridale in dark blue and crabapple from Louet purchased from Uniquities in Vienna, VA. I did a 3-ply and have 150 yards from 7.9 oz. in a mostly bulky weight.
- Nothing this week – but goodies are coming
On the Hanger
On the Machine
- Nothing right now
- Rapidan Camp: 7.4 miles circuit, 1520 ft. in elevation change, notable features include stream, cascades, and historic sites.
- We’re going on an Alaskan Cruise in May/June and I’ll be in Seattle and Juneau so I would love some suggestions for local yarn and fiber shops where I could stop and pick up some souvenirs.
- Date: February 10 – 13
- Time: noon to noon