Social Media Sites
Shout outs, Thank yous, and Admin notes
New group member: hotpinksocks 40 Blogs/Vlogs/Podcasts – OMG too much to read This week’s Blog/Vlog/Podcast: Knit Picks Stash
The Knitting Game
An explanation of The Knitting Game can be found here on the blog or on our Ravlery Group.
Book of the Month
Classic Elite Quick Knits by Classic Elite – on sale from Knit Picks for $14.97 until the 20th
The winner of round 3 of voting for March 2012 TKG is….. Lattice Ribbed Hatwith 61.54% of the vote.
This Week’s Patterns
For round 4 of March 2012’s knitting game the contestants will be:
- Voting for round 4 will close at 3 PM EST on Thursday, 23 March 2012
Winner Progress Report
Once the winner is picked for the month, I will give status reports at this part of the show.
The Other Stuff
I’m starting to think that it’s time to start knitting project for the spring and summer… time to transition away from the wools and onto the cottons?
- Tools, tools, tools and another book 🙂
On the bobbin
- 4 oz. of blended Colonial in the Dark Green color-way from the Smoky Mountain Spinnery.
- Almost 4 oz. of hand dyed Targhee in the “Birds ‘n’ Berries” color-way from the Spunky Eclectic fiber club. This is Amy’s club offering for January.
In a Hank
- Sadly, nothing… My Valentine’s Day present is back ordered. It will contain camel, yak and a cashmere blend of some sort.
- Nothing, nadda, zip….
Hiking (Travel & Fitness)
- Tried to go hiking… but… nothin’ doing