Intelligence Analyst 5/Data Scientist/Section Manager
May 2013 to Present
SAIC | Chantilly, Virginia
- Develop algorithms and statistical methods to identify patterns and relationships in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully complete projects with large or incomplete data sets and be able to provide solutions.
- Create unique state-of-the-art solutions to reduce information overload and enhance intelligence production capabilities.
- Programming and Visualization related experience includes Python, R, Tableau, SAS, SQL, PowerBI.
- Conducts analysis of large-scale data sets relating to telecommunications networks.
- Develop and apply methods to add rigor and precision to intelligence analysis and collection.
- Communicate findings via a broad range of written intelligence products and briefings.
- Design and maintain document production and data repository using SharePoint.
- Manage a team of data scientists, systems engineers, and intelligence analysts.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on worldwide telecommunications networks.
Senior Lead All-Source Analyst
November 2010 – May 2013
BAE Systems Inc. | McLean, Virginia
- Preformed counter-terrorism research and analysis to include examination of extensive social networks utilizing advanced knowledge management systems.
- Gathered and updated pertinent information on individuals of interest to the client and created targeting assessments based on that information.
- Developed and maintained technical databases for research and objective development.
- Utilized open-source research methodologies to alert clients of incidents of interest not yet available through traditional means.
May 2008 – November 2010
Analytic Services Inc. | Arlington, Virginia
- Filled position as client site SME on technical counterintelligence issues relating to foreign internet use and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Finalized telecommunication reports by integrating foreign HUMINT threat information derived from researching adversarial targeting policies and procedures.
- Coordinated analysis efforts and delivery schedules with the government contract representative.
- Initiated, lead, planned, implemented, and coordinated activities of simple, low-risk projects, dealing with moderately complex consideration of risk and impact on client operations.
- Mentored junior and mid-level analysts in tradecraft associated with their positions.
- Provided quality control for deliverables made to the government client.
- Authored hundreds of reports dealing with commercial information technologies of interest to the intelligence community and telecommunications industry analysis. Reports included assessments of technical counterintelligence threats and acquisition and development recommendations.
- Presented briefings to senior level analysts and leadership to supplement written technical studies.
Senior Manager – Requirement Analyst
May 2007 – May 2008
KForce Government Solutions | Quantico, Virginia
- Used the Knowledge Management and Decision Support (KMDS) staffing system.
- Served as the intelligence systems SME for the Marine Corps’ Intelligence Integration Division (IID), Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC) is support of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTAF).
- Assisted with the development of system requirements for the Distributed Common Ground Station/System (DCGS) – Marine Corps (MC) with recommendations to government program officers.
- IID Systems branch action officer to the Joint Forces Command (JFCOM) for Biometrics Intelligence.
- Designed, implemented, and administered the IID’s SharePoint system.
July 2002 – May 2007
Analytic Services Inc. | Arlington, Virginia
- Combined with Analytic Services Inc. Analyst 3 experience listed above.
Executive Assistant – Department of Defense (DoD) Biometric Management Office
November 2001 – July 2002
Primer Technology Group | Falls Church, Virginia
Performed internal and external customer service.
- Completed routine to complex clerical, secretarial, enterprise, and administrative work.
- Gathered and analyzed information to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Calendar management and scheduled appointments.
- Proofread and reviewed correspondence for accuracy and completeness.
Signals Intelligence Analyst/ Collection Management Specialist
May 1994 – November 2001
United States Army | Various Locations Worldwide
Actively managed the two-way dialogue between United States (U.S.) intelligence consumers and military intelligence producers.
- Drove the collection of foreign intelligence as a platform mission manager while stationed in overseas assignments.
- Developed and maintained subject matter expertise on current and looming country, region, and transnational issues such as counterterrorism, counter proliferation, cyber, and military readiness.
- Examined political-military issues such as peacekeeping activities, civil-military relation, denial and deception, regional security arrangements, arms control, and nonproliferation regimes.
- Supported U.S. policymakers and military commanders with research, briefings, and written assessments.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn, and a dedication to the mission.