1. Grilled BBQ Chicken 2. Pasta Salad 3. Deviled Eggs 4. Brownies 5. Libraries 6. Yarn lol…. so I was thinking of dinner tonight and what I was going to do today. First, I’m going to have some coffee, then I’m going to head over to the library. I have a copy of The Spinner’s …
1. I forgot, I’m working later today, so I should have “slept in” an extra half hour 2. The water is warm 3. Get the day in order 4. Knit, spin… spin, knit… too bad Uniquities isn’t open later today 5. Should I go to Liberty Town this weekend and hang out with the ladies?
1. Troy Polamalu 2. Troy Polamalu’s hair 3. Head and Shoulders is awesome and they have a sense of humor 4. I need to coordinate getting those charity knit items to the TCCOC today 5. I can’t wait to finish my convertible, fingerless gloves so I can do more spinning.
1. 2. 3. Well, I didn’t think about anything this morning. Seems as though I was on autopilot and didn’t have a single thought while in my actual shower. However, here is the list of things I thought that I should have thought about while I was in my actual shower: 1. Time is not …
1. Seriously, is it to late? 2. It’s only Tuesday? That’s a cruel joke… 3. No spicy food after 7… 4. I will go swimming tonight
1. I miss Publix 2. Long haul truckers must be lonely 3. Strive v. Swimming v. Knitting/Spinning
1. Library 2. Get glasses and have mine adjusted 3. Go to Target 4. Hiking “season” is coming up soon