1. Yes, I do have a case of the Mondays 2. I’m in no shape for this 3. Seriously, I should just go back to bed.
1. Dude, drunk some water 2. Stay home 3. Try a lozenge
1. Cables on socks 2. Cables on blankets (thinking of doing a giant cable repeat from the Rocky Coast cardi and turning it into a bed spread… I know, nuts.) 3. Leading the January guild meeting.
Coming back tomorrow… what a crazy week of having to drive in. It will be so nice to actually relax on the way to work.
1. Oops, I forgot to do these the last week or so… 2. My next projects 3. Sleepy time 4. Last chance to get time off before vacation in June… I have to pace myself See you all on 4 January 2016!
I’m starting the planning for next round of the club and can’t make up my mind. Help me pick. The next club will start in July 2016 and run for 6 months. In January 2017, the 2nd place finisher will start, so each charity theme will be helped in the coming years! THANKS!
1. Pick up stitches 2. My Purl-girl 3. Christmas door
1. Early beast mode 2. Is that a K2tog or SSK 3. Tin Can Knits
1. Heels 2. Accessories 3. Sickness 4. Homeless
1. 30 minutes makes a big difference 2. The launch of the AF3 Store is awesome!