Social Media Sites
Shout outs, Thank yous, and Admin notes
New group member:
- bianca13 – Blanche
- RethaKnitsAlot- Retha
- MayaMoonie- Maya
- beaglemomknitter- Angela
- muffinmegnme- Jocelyn
- FranceA- France
- akamillie- Emily
- shmopi- Victoria
Thank you to:
Maya of the Moonie Knits for the shout out on her last cast.
Tina from the Knitting Blooms podcast for linking to my blog
This week’s Blog/Vlog/Podcast: Anna Branner’s Cloth-n-Clay by the one and only Anna Branner 🙂
The Knitting Game
by Yahaira Ferreira
published in January 2008
On sale at Amazon.com for $8.97
Round 3 was between the Betty V-neck Vest and the Sayuri Sweater. With 78% of the vote, the winner moving on to the next round is: The Sayuri Sweater.
Voting for round 4 for Sensual Knits will close at 3 PM, March 28th.
Play Along at Home
What books are in your library too? Let me know here.
The Other Stuff
- No More Tears socksby Erin Walsh of Mommy Needs Yarn – US 2/ 2.75 MM Kollage Square , Blue Sky Alpaca’s Spud & Chloe Fine Sock (80% Wool, 20% Silk), Color 7820
- Two at a time, toe-up socks w/afterthought heal – US 2/2.75MM ChiaoGoo, Blue Ridge Yarn’s Footprints in the Mardi Gras colorway
- Baby Jacket by Michele Rose Orne– US 6/4MM Knit Picks Interchangebles, Knit Picks Bare Worsted
- Clamber by Laura Wilson-Martos – US 4/3.5MM Kollage Square, Handspun from Wool, Tencel, Milk and Banana fiber dyed by River’s Edge Fiber Arts
On the bobbin
- PLYING! 4 oz. of blended Colonial in the Dark Green color-way from the Smoky Mountain Spinnery, 8 oz. total completely spun up. .
Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Faux Cashmere x 2 4 oz. braids (1. General Lee 2.Sugar and Spice)
- Mulberry Silk – 2 oz.
Mt. Airy Farm
- Cormo/Silk 4 oz.
- Frabjous Fibers: Opulence Blend in the Chromatophobia Red
- Working on designing my own line of project bags.
Big Run Loop – Maybe, weather permitting.
What: Dog House Yarn and More Knitter’s Retreat
When: Saturday, April 21, 2012
Where: Graves Mountain Lodge
What: Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
When: Saturday and Sunday, May 5-6, 2012 (pre-events and workshops earlier in the week)
Where: Howard County Fairgrounds
2210 Fairground Road
West Friendship, MD