Social Media Sites
PixeKnits on Twitter, Plurk, Pinterest and Ravelry,
Shout outs, Thank yous, and Admin notes
New group member:
- bianca13 – Blanche
- RethaKnitsAlot- Retha
- MayaMoonie- Maya
- beaglemomknitter- Angela
- muffinmegnme- Jocelyn
- FranceA- France
- akamillie- Emily
- shmopi- Victoria
Thank you to:
Maya of the Moonie Knits for the shout out on her last cast.
Tina from the Knitting Blooms podcast for linking to my blog
Lisa aka Fibernymph of the 90% Knitting video cast for mentioning me on her show too!
This week’s Blog/Vlog/Podcast: Anna Branner’s Cloth-n-Clay by the one and only Anna Branner 🙂
The Knitting Game
An explanation of The Knitting Game can be found here on the blog or on our Ravlery Group.
by Yahaira Ferreira
published in January 2008
On sale at Amazon.com for $8.97
Round 3 was between the Betty V-neck Vest and the Sayuri Sweater. With 78% of the vote, the winner moving on to the next round is: The Sayuri Sweater.
|Sayuri Sweater by Joelene Wiggins||McQueen Sweater by Yahaira Ferreira|
Voting for round 4 for Sensual Knits will close at 3 PM, March 28th.
Play Along at Home
What books are in your library too? Let me know here.
The Other Stuff
- No More Tears socksby Erin Walsh of Mommy Needs Yarn – US 2/ 2.75 MM Kollage Square , Blue Sky Alpaca’s Spud & Chloe Fine Sock (80% Wool, 20% Silk), Color 7820
- Two at a time, toe-up socks w/afterthought heal – US 2/2.75MM ChiaoGoo, Blue Ridge Yarn’s Footprints in the Mardi Gras colorway
- Baby Jacket by Michele Rose Orne– US 6/4MM Knit Picks Interchangebles, Knit Picks Bare Worsted
- Clamber by Laura Wilson-Martos – US 4/3.5MM Kollage Square, Handspun from Wool, Tencel, Milk and Banana fiber dyed by River’s Edge Fiber Arts
On the bobbin
- PLYING! 4 oz. of blended Colonial in the Dark Green color-way from the Smoky Mountain Spinnery, 8 oz. total completely spun up. .
Wild Hare Fiber Studio
- Faux Cashmere x 2 4 oz. braids (1. General Lee 2.Sugar and Spice)
- Mulberry Silk – 2 oz.
Mt. Airy Farm
- Cormo/Silk 4 oz.
- Frabjous Fibers: Opulence Blend in the Chromatophobia Red
- Working on designing my own line of project bags.
Big Run Loop – Maybe, weather permitting.
What: Dog House Yarn and More Knitter’s Retreat
When: Saturday, April 21, 2012
Where: Graves Mountain Lodge
What: Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
When: Saturday and Sunday, May 5-6, 2012 (pre-events and workshops earlier in the week)
Where: Howard County Fairgrounds
2210 Fairground Road
West Friendship, MD